Welcome to our employment section! Feel free to contact us if you are ready to become a part of our team.
- •deep understanding of the iOS SDK;
- •2+ years of experience as iOS programmer;
- •1+ year of Swift experience;
- •solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and architecture knowledge;
- •еxperience with client-server communications, knowledge of REST protocols;
- •experience in working with Git.
What You’ll Do
- •Create and maintain iOS applications;
- •Troubleshoot issues and bugs;
- •Work together with cross-functional teams.
What We Offer
- •Full-time workload (5/2);
- •Remote work;
- •Long-term projects;
- •Competitive salary based on your skills.
Please send your resume via email